Up to £75,000
An international firm are looking for an experienced Compliance Manager to join them on a contract basis. You will be covering maternity leave.
* Researching Compliance, AML and Sanction legislations
* Monitoring regulatory changes and ensuring these are recorded
* Supporting administration of audits and reviews
* Assisting with relevant communications and training
* Dealing with queries from within the business
* Ensuring e-learning is up to date and that the content fits the company's needs
The successful candidate must have experienced working in a commercial or legal environment, within an AML/ABC/Sanctions/Financial Crime/Compliance related role. They should have strong knowledge of relevant legislation and understand how this has implications for law firms. They need to be comfortable delivering training and able to undertake research.
If you are interested, please apply now or contact Shannon Mann at Search Consultancy for a confidential discussion.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.