Have you got experience with Engineering, Facilities Management or the Oil & Gas Industry?
Are you able to plan and coordinate and have an interest in HR?
Then this might be the role for you!
This is an exciting role working for a Large Global organisation based in Ayrshire. They are looking for someone to join them as a Compliance Coordinator on a full time basis.
This role would particularly suit someone who is looking for prospect of progression, someone who has an interest in HR and who is looking for longevity.
You will be responsible for:
* Ensuring compliance with subcontractors and in house engineers
* Ensuring all training and certification is up to date
* Arrange any specific training needed for a large number of people
* You will track all training and upload any certifications as proof
* All other daily tasks when required
What they are looking for:
* Experience in a challenging environment
* Great attention to detail
* Self sufficiency and a self starter
* Experience in the Engineering or Oil & Gas industry would be preferred
* The ability to multi task
* Great Administration skills particularly Excel
Apply with you CV below or contact Andrea in the Glasgow office for more info.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.