Compliance Assistant - Redhill - Law Firm
My client, a well established top 200 law firm are looking for a compliance assistant to join their busy team.
The position will involve you assisting the Compliance Partner and Heads of Department with implementation and development of compliance practices and procedures within the firm. The successful candidate will also be based within the Redhill office but the position will involve travelling to the firms other offices once or twice a week.
The role is full time, permanent and offering up to £24,000 per annum alongside an excellent benefits package.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Coordination of file reviews
* Helping fee-earners with compliance queries
* Preparation of regular ad hoc reports
* Helping fee-earners comply with our policies
* Helping Heads of Department in the transfer of leavers files
Experience and qualifications required:
* Previous experience of working in a compliance role (ideally 1 year)
* High level of commercial awareness with strong attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to work to strict deadlines
If you have the relevant skill set and you are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.