Compliance and HR Assistant
A local law firm are looking for a Compliance and HR Assistant to join their team. This is a busy role that includes a diverse workload and has scope for progression.
* Assisting with the management of the back office
* Co-ordinating the creation of a new company website
* Creating policy updates on regulatory compliance
* Organising PII, LEXCEL, Practicing certifications and CQS renewals
* Absence management
* Developing performance systems
Candidates will need exceptional organisational skills and be able to find solutions to complex problems. They should have strong academics and have experience in either a legal or accounts environment. They will be confident using IT software and have excellent communication skills.
If you are interested, then please apply now or contact Shannon Mann at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.