Full Time, Temp to Permanent after three months
Normal Working Hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm and contracted hours per week will be 37.5.
Pay Rate: £12.82 per hour
As a Compliance Administrator, you will play an integral part in our business success. Your core role will be to be responsible for the auditing process across three consumer protection schemes within the home improvement sector.
Do you have these qualities?
- High attention to detail
- Understanding of contracts
- Analytical and inquisitive
- Data fluent, interpretation and manipulation
- Stakeholder management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Main Qualities of Ideal Candidate
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks and diary
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Analytical and process-orientated person
- High levels of diplomacy and relationship building skills
- Problem solving capability
- Be able to manage own time effectively
- Must have a 'can do' attitude
- Be able to work independently and when required part of a team
- Take ownership of the audit procedure (desktop and onsite)
- Proactively contact existing scheme members to foster an effective business relationship, maintaining a positive flow of information to ensure their timely completion of annual desktop audits
- Completing audit templates and written reports to detail findings from desktop audits
- Communicate with members during and after the audit
- Assist members with any improvements identified during the audit
- Escalating any concerns identified during the audit process to compliance
- Conduct compliance calls with consumers (when required)
- Monitor cancellation rates for members across schemes
- Cross reference against external databases to ensure members are registering their jobs with schemes
- To accurately maintain relevant records producing regular and ad hoc internal reports as required
- Ensure information about members audit results are promptly updated and accurately maintained on CRM.
- Assist the accreditation, compliance and membership teams with administration support
Our Ideal Candidate Must:
- Experience of following policy and procedures
- Experience of undertaking audits against a set criteria
- Experience of working with customers within a B2B environment
- The ability to work independently especially with the current pandemic circumstances
- Ideally candidates will also have knowledge of the Consumer Rights Act and experience within the home improvement sector
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.