Completions Assistant - Guildford
I am working alongside a Legal 500 law firm who are looking for a Completions Assistant to join their fast paced Completions team.
The role is full time, permanent and looking to pay up to £23,000 per annum. Alongside this salary, there is also a fantastic benefits package and excellent opportunities for progression and development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Preparing letters and documentation
* General administration including filing, faxing and photocopying
* Updating and maintaining databases
* E-filing correspondence
* Understanding different client needs
Experience and qualifications required:
* Previous experience within a Residential Conveyancing department
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
If you have the relevant skill set and are looking to seek a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.