Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£22000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Are you confident dealing with customer escalations?
Experienced in dealing with customer complaints?
Our Edinburgh based client is one of the largest water suppliers in the UK and has been chosen by over 200,000 businesses UK wide to service their water needs. Having won multiple awards for their dedication to customer service it is easy to see why they are continuing to grow year on year.
To continue to ensure that they are delivering the very best customer service they are looking to add an experienced complaint handler to their organisation. As a Complaints Handler you will be joining an experienced and dedicated complaints team who are tasked with finding a positive outcome for their customers.
The role of a Complaints Handler is very varied and will involve investigative and thorough analysis to determine the root cause of the complaint in order to see clearly what went wrong and why. Alongside this you will be responsible for the following tasks:
* Delivering excellent customer service
* Deals with a variety of complaints via telephone, letter, email and even SMS
* Working towards individual and team KPI's
* Ensuring resolution of customer issues by taking ownership of complaints within the set customer promise and their Guaranteed Service Standards.
* Setting realistic customer expectations and ensuring all promises and deadlines are met
* Accurately record all customer interaction and actions taken
To be considered for this role you will need to have relevant customer service experience and be able to clearly demonstrate the following competencies:
* A minimum of 1 years complaint handling experience
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Ability to use own initiative and confidence your own decision making
* Can fully understand the complaints process and work towards set guidelines
* Shrewd negotiator
* Competent in the use of all Microsoft products
This role offers a generous salary up to £30K (DOE) and a host of other benefits, as this is a full time position you would be working Mon-Friday between 9am -5pm.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.