Job title: Complaints Handler
Working days: Monday - Friday
Working hours: 37.5 shifts between 8am-8pm
Salary: £21k basic
Starting: Middle of October!!!!
Working as a Complaints Handler for a world recognised company this role would suit someone who is passionate about delivering the very best for their customers!!!
For this Complaints Handler role you will need to have a minimum of 6-12 months proven call centre experience dealing with resolving customer issues, working within a customer focused environment and be able to demonstrate resilience, determination and team work.
What you'll be doing as a Complaints Handler…
* Handling customer enquiries providing the relevant advice and or solutions
* Effectively listening to the customers needs and ensuring that a positive outcome is reached
* Updating the in house computer system
* Transferring calls to other departments
* Constantly providing the highest level of customer service
A few things you'll need as a Complaints Handler …
* You'll be a confident communicator, with strong listening and problem solving skills
* Be able to think outside the box and have a 'can-do' attitude for sales
* Some basic digital knowledge and comfortable learning a new computer system
* Must be driven and hardworking
What you'll get in return…
* A basic salary of £21,000
* A career with a reputable company and plenty of progression opportunities
* Job security with a permanent contract
* A casual dress code
* On site staff canteen
* Must be able to be referenced for 5 years
* Must be able to pass a DBS check
* Must be able to pass a credit check
* Must have 6-12 months customer service experience
Apply today with an up-to-date CV
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.