Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£10.00 - £17.50 per hour
Complaints Administrators | AML | KYC | Financial Crime
Central Edinburgh based | potential for Hybrid working
9:00am to 5:00pm | Monday to Friday
Up to £17.50 per hour (depending on experience) + holiday pay
Contracts up to 12 months Temp
Search Consultancy are currently working with an Edinburgh based client in the Financial Services sector to recruit experienced Administrators to work on a new project around AML / KYC / Financial Crime.
Duties involved in this role will include:
* Providing comprehensive administration support ensuring the smooth running of the client's complaints process from logging to handing over for resolution
* Processing all back-office related work for the complaints system
* Assisting with the redefining of processes relating to AML / KYC Financial Crime
* Various ad hoc administration duties as directed
In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
* Previous, recent & relevant experience in a Financial Services role - this experience is essential
* A working knowledge of how a formal complaints process
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Candidates with KYC / AML / Financial Crime or Onboarding experience would be at an advantage
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Excellent organisation, prioritisation & time management skills, with the ability to prioritise a busy workload effectively
If this is the role for you, apply now!
Please note that only applicants who have the required skills and experience detailed above will be considered for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age