Customer Relations Associate
Paying up to £19,000
A great opportunity to join a reputable company whose key goal is to provide the right outcome for any customer query.
Our client is specifically looking to meet great communicators, who will take ownership of all customer queries/complaints in an empathetic way. Providing a proactive approach to correspondence, ensuring all timeframes and regulatory requirements are met.
You will be providing a first class service to customers who may have arrears on their account, or general queries.
To be responsible for ensuring that all appropriate actions are taken in response to handling customer complaints, using various means of communication.
* Liaise with internal and external customers to handle and resolve complaints whilst providing support and guidance
* Ensure all correspondence is written and produced to the highest standard whilst adhering to policies and procedures
* Escalate issues from Customers and Clients where appropriate
* Update all systems to the expected quality standards in line with procedures and expectations
* Communicate with all team member sot ensure a consistent approach towards handling complaints
Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
* A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
* Can demonstrate excellent communication skills
* The ability to work independently and as a team
* Sound IT skills
* Positive Attitude
* 2 week Rota with 1 in 4 Saturdays
* Working between 8 am - 9.30pm
All offers are subject to financial screening being passed which includes a Credit Check and Criminal record check
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.