Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
34 holidays a year, a salary between £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience, no shift work giving you the work life balance a contact centre role doesn't normally offer; these are just some of the amazing perks this Complaint Handler role offers.
Monday - Friday 9-5, permanent, hybrid working Dundee/Home 2/3 days split; if you prefer to be in the office full-time that can also be accommodated.
Day to day you be involved with the below duties:
- Complaint handling via telephone and email
- Investigating complaints
- Following strict regulations
- Opening and closing compliant cases
- Feeding back to management on trends, issues and potential service gaps
- Strive for continuous improvement
- Understand and adhere to quality standards, ensuring full compliance and accuracy
What you'll demonstrate:
- Excellent complaint handling skills, both via telephone and email
- Contact centre experience or working within a fast paced office environment
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- High attention to detail and the ability to adhere to strict processes and regulations
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
We are looking for people who are genuinely passionate about making an impact and being recognised for their hard work. The organisation offers progression opportunities, study leave and up-skill you to offer you the best career path possible.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.