Are you an experienced Company Secretary or Corporate Secretary in Jersey looking for a challenge? Our supportive and inclusive client is seeking a highly organised individual with a corporate secretarial services background to join their Jersey office and is offering an attractive salary and benefits package.
The Company Secretary will provide regulatory governance, guidance and support, working with a portfolio of listed and unlisted funds and related entities. There is a significant amount of senior-level client and board contact, which means that the team you will be part of are critical contributors within the business.
As the Corporate Secretary, the primary responsibilities of your full-time job will be:
- Liaising with Client/Directors/Advisers to arrange and facilitate Board meetings.
- Setting up and maintaining hard copy statutory recorded files in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring the distribution of annual and half-year accounts is correctly completed.
- Liaising with Stock Exchanges and ensuring that all statutory returns and announcements are timely and accurate.
You will also be maintaining multiple registers and helping to maintain and amend the Company Secretarial Procedures manual and other company manuals. Other administration tasks include reviewing accounts, draft prospectuses, and draft agendas for meetings. In return for your commitment, you will receive a remuneration package that reflects your importance in the business and some great company benefits.
Your Company Secretary qualifications and expertise required:
- Knowledge of Company Secretarial practices & Guernsey Company Law
- Understanding of offshore funds
- Preferred knowledge of relevant stock exchange listing rules
- An industry-relevant professional qualification such as ICSA or Secretarial Standard 1, or you may be currently working towards this
Please contact us today for a confidential conversation and to move this exciting Company Secretary role in Jersey forward.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.