A reliable and committed Company Administrator is required for an inclusive office in a part-time role in Edinburgh - earning between £10 and £12 per hour. Due to COVID-19 you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for business administration and must be highly organised with great attention to detail. You should be able to turn your hand to a variety of administrative assistant tasks, with a specific emphasis on purchasing and supplier relations.
Working in an exciting, fun office with regular team outings and an emphasis on personal growth, the successful Edinburgh-based candidate will earn a Company Administrator salary of up to £12 per hour.
Your Company Administrator responsibilities include:
● Generating, processing and organising purchase orders with suppliers
● Negotiating competitive pricing with suppliers and entering invoices on the system
● Bookkeeping and updating supplier accounts
● Maintaining the stock database and ordering stock and materials
Additional Company Administrator duties include developing and maintaining the filing system, managing databases and company policies and procedures, and building relationships with suppliers. As a Company Administrator, you'll also respond to requests for information via phone and email, work on procurement and tender applications, assist with the printing and shipping of merchandise and help promote the brand globally.
Your Company Administrator skills:
● Minimum one year of management experience
● Knowledge of the construction industry is desirable
● A-level or equivalent and Proficient IT and Microsoft Office skills
● Efficient, a well-organised collaborator who works well under pressure.
To apply today for this Company Administrator role in Edinburgh, click below and send us a copy of your CV. We will be in touch very soon.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age