Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Job Title: Company Accountant - Part time 4 days
Locations: London - home working initially, then London based
Salary: £28k to £35k
This glamorous, prestigious & global organisation are looking to appoint their new Company Accountant, to provide accurate & timely accountancy support to the Team. They operate within elite level events, sports and leisure markets.
Technically challenging with Far Eastern reporting standards, multi-currency reporting and FX complexity. You will be deadline focused & have the communication skills & confidence to liaise with department heads and help them achieve their goals.
We will consider actively studying Accountants or qualified by experienced professionals.
The role reports into the Finance Director
The role will be home based initially, you will be expected to report to the London office 1 to 2 days per week as the situation with Covid-19 restrictions evolves. Post Covid-19 the role will be 4 days a week office based.
You will be part of a small, but competitive team of winners, who strive for excellence, whilst retaining a sense of team play and family.
The environment and climate change are at the core of this company's mission, they have sustainability at the heart of their culture.
* Strong communicator
* Highly accurate
* Deadline orientated
* Team player
* Hands on
* Purchase Ledger processing in a complex multi-currency environment
* Purchase Order monitoring & management
* Bank account management
* Billing & credit control
* Cashflow management and control
* Assist with the preparation of a detailed annual Budget requiring a detailed understanding of all areas of the business
* Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts and financial pack
* Maintenance and development of financial systems
* Assist with regular and ad-hoc financial reporting for management and group often to tight deadlines
* Assist with the preparation of annual financial statements for audit
* Preparation of Payroll, VAT, and pension compliance (with support of external accountants)
* This is a broad role in a complex multi-currency environment.
Do not delay. Please contact Gavin Dixon at Search Consultancy for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.