We're assisting an Inverness based company in finding the highest calibre Company Accountant to join their busy finance team. The job comes with an attractive salary and the company is looking to onboard the successful candidate asap.
This Company Accountant job is multi-faceted and involves being involved with all aspects of the finance function, including monthly management accounts and managing all the financial and accounting activities including Billings and payments.
Company Accountant duties include:
* Responsible for preparing timely and accurate monthly management accounts and related reports.
* Manage all financial and accounting activities including Billing and Payments,
* Cash Flow and Payroll.
* Coordinate and direct the preparation of annual budgets and financial forecasts.
* Support month-end procedures.
* Liaise with external auditors at year-end close process.
* Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
* Manage and comply with government reporting requirements and tax filings.
* Additional duties as necessary and general office management
This position will potentially suit an qualified by experience accountant or a part-qualified accountant that enjoys working within small SME's in very hands on roles.
If this Company Accountant job in Inverness is something you are qualified for there is a great opportunity here to take your career up to the next level. To find out more about the role, apply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.