Search Healthcare is recruiting for Community Support Workers to work part time or full time hours on a permanent basis for one of our Edinburgh based clients.
The role will involve supporting service users within their own homes. Shifts include earlies, lates, long days, sleepovers and waking nights. Previous support experience is preferred but is not essential.
This role will also be very rewarding as you are encouraging people's independence and free choice and helping them to live positive and happy lives.
Tasks will include helping with personal care, medication administration, light cleaning/housework, meal preparation and accompanying service users to appointments and activities within the local community.
Successful candidates will have:
* A can do, positive attitude
* Be kind, caring and strive to provide the highest level of care and support possible to vulnerable service users
* The ability to lone work and as part of a wider team
* Be available for a part time or full time permanent role
* Be able to work using your own initiative
* Support from well established management
* In-house Training
* Contributory company pension scheme with competitive life cover benefit.
* Access to cash health plan at very favourable rates.
* Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme.
Successful candidates will be required to complete Disclosure Checks (PVG membership scheme) and registration with SSSC (Scottish Social Services Council) membership or be willing to join.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.