Rota Administrator - Central Horley - Part time permanent - £9.50 - £10 per hour
Purpose of the role-
Supporting the Service Team you will be the main person responsible for rota's. Ensuring new staff are entered in to the rota and adjustments are made for staff on sick leave/maternity or annual leave. Ensuring all rotas are kept up to date for invoicing purposes for clients and also when liaising with the payroll team. Working a month in advance however due to changes in client needs as well as carers there will also be last minute changes needed.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Reporting into the Community Services Manager you will ensure that there is the right amount of carers on shift at a time
* Making last minute changes and amendments to cover sickness and leave
* Understand client needs and ensure the right carer is booked in to the client dependant on needs
* Keeping up to date records on a database system
* Providing exceptional customer service to clients and carers
* Factor in staff appraisals/ new staff inductions/training
* Ensure all client information is held in line with the current GDPR guidelines
What you will get:
* A part time role with flexibility to work school hours
* Free Parking
* Town centre based so great transport links
* Competitive part time salary of £9.50 - £10 per hour based on a 20 hour week
If you have any questions about this role please contact Jo at the Search Crawley office on 07917241556.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.