Oldham. The is a contract position working Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm and will be available for approx. 3 months.
The CMHT is an integrated specialist team which serves the local community and offers a range of therapeutic interventions and treatments for adults over the age of 16 with severe and enduring mental health issues.
Working as part of the multi disciplinary team you will hold your own case load as a care co-ordiantor and work collaboratively with service users, carers and other agencies to promote recovery and social inclusion.
Requirements for the role:
* Minimum of 6 months experience working within a similar role
* NMC Registration
* Enhanced DBS
* Driving Licence
Working for Search comes with various rewards, some of what we offer are:
* Fast track registration process
* Fantastic hourly rates
* Revalidation support and updates
* Free Training
* Free yearly DBS Checks
* Holiday Pay for PAYE workers
* Great refer a friend schemes
* Experienced and friendly consultants who understand your needs
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age