Are you a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse looking for a role in the Harpurhey area of North Manchester? This CPN contract role is available on a contract basis working Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm, and will last for around three months however it is likely to be extended. In return for your expertise, compassion and dedication, you will receive a competitive hourly rate of £24 to £25 per hour.
The critical nursing requirements for this role:
- Minimum of six months experience working within a similar community role
- Enhanced DBS
- Driving licence
- Care co-ordinator experience
Working as part of an inclusive, multidisciplinary team, as a Harpurhey-based Community Nurse, with RMN experience, you will manage a caseload of approximately 25/30 adults with mental health problems. As an experienced and committed Community Psychiatric Nurse, you will provide the very best quality and comprehensive support to your clients and their families to help them live safely in the community and sustain independent living for as long as possible in their own home.
Your Community Psychiatric Nurse benefits:
- An excellent hourly rate, plus holiday pay
- Revalidation support and updates from the in-house nursing staff
- Free training and DBS checksIf you're motivated and inspired by this Registered Mental Health Nurse role in Harpurhey, call us today to begin the short application process. Rest assured if, any interviews are required at this time they will be conducted via phone or online for your health and safety.COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services primarily in the NHS, so your help and support filling these currently open Registered Mental Health Nurses vacancies are much appreciated.We also have RGN, RNLD Nurse and Support Staff roles coming online every week at Search Nursing and Social Care, so please keep in touch.
- REF: 560738
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age