Role: Community Carer
Salary: £9.00ph to £13ph, plus mileage, plus holiday pay
Location: Glasgow, Paisley and surrounding areas
Search Consultancy is seeking Community Cares to work on an agency basis to provide the highest quality of care and support to our clients based in Glasgow, Paisley and the surrounding areas within their own home.
Some of your roles & responsibilities as an agency care assistant will be:
* All aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, bathing, washing & dressing.
* Record keeping on all charts (feeding, activity etc.)
* Following care plans to allow you to be specific to their individual needs.
* Getting to know clients and their interests and needs and taking them out and about in the community.
* To support service users to lead as independent a life as possible
* To provide personal care and support to service users as detailed in their individual care/ support plan.
* To prepare meals, ensuring a balanced diet, undertake household and cleaning tasks, social interaction and any other tasks outlined in the care/ support plan.
Why Join Search Healthcare:
* Excellent free training will also be provided to allow you to be the best
* Free uniform and PVG and SVQ
* Excellent pay rates and holiday pay
* Opportunity to work for different well established clients in the industry.
Please get in touch today to discuss this opportunity further!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.