Communications Co-ordinator - London - Competitive - Permanent
Our client, a Business Process Management Solutions company are looking for a dynamic Communications Co-ordinator to join the team.
This Outsource provider focuses on, Data Analytics, Back Office Processing Contact Centre's and HR Solution's. They look for strong talent, self-motivated, dynamic thinkers, people that can add value and work to advance ideas, simple and complex.
The Communications Co-ordinator will be responsible for coordinating corporate communications and engagement activities ensuring communication is accurate and on time.
Ensuring the engagement activities are effective, with a good uptake and engagement plans across both Contact Centre and Corporate are actioned.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate HR and Organisational Development,
* Coordination of UK surveys and follow up action plans from Global Surveys with Execs/Functional Heads of.
* Support the implementation and co-ordination of the UK's Engagement Programme through engaging and working with contact centre managers and employees and Corporate management
* Co-ordinate planned and ad hoc engagement activities across the UK business
* Working with Head of Corporate HR to review engagement activities for the effectiveness, uptake and value
* Coordinate the production of engagement communications, writing in a user friendly and engaging tone
* Support the regular measurement of the effectiveness of communications including surveys, focus groups, intranet measures and feedback
* Engaging with employees to gather news worthy information from across businesses and geographies to include in UK Pulse
* Coordinate and draft internal communications using highest communication standards
* Provide support in organizing engagement workshops.
* Supports all Corporate Engagement projects..
If you have all of the above skills and requirements please follow the link below and APPLY today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.