** APPRENTICE / COMMIS CHEF - EASTBOURNE - WORK/LIFE BALANCE - £18K **
A unique opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join a fantastic, well established team within a well known contract catering company. We are currently looking for an ambitious chef who has the drive to succeed, and the willingness to learn and develop. You will be working with fresh produce in order to create, delicious and nutritious meals. You will be exposed to a variety of techniques whilst working on unique fine dining events. Furthermore, you will receive the best available formal training on the market in order to provide you an excellent base to progress within the industry.
* 40 hours per week
* overtime paid
* Latest finishing time is 8.15pm!
* Excellent opportunity for professional development
* Full use of the facilities
* Holiday paid
* Great work/life balance
* Uniform provided and laundered
* Meals on duty
* Pension contribution
* Friendly, Laid back environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assisting the Head Chef and the team in preparing mise en place
* Preparation of food according to company's guideline
* Adhere to Health and Safety legislation
* Maintain a positive attitude with the team
* Being able to follow instruction with a proactive attitude
* Have the drive to progress and succeed within the hospitality industry
If you think you are the right person for the role apply here or feel free to call Dania on 01273 855049. Alternatively you can email on email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.