Are you a solicitor with experience of the property sector? We're seeking an ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor to join a busy Commercial Property Team. This is a fabulous legal role that comes with a salary to match.
You will be working for a leading law firm that advises on all areas of business and commercial law. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a progressive and friendly team on a broad range of commercial property work for local, regional and national clients across a variety of industries.
The day-to-day duties involved in this property solicitor role include:
- Handling your caseload across a wide range of commercial property matters
- Dealing with freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant work and secured lending
- Assisting the corporate team on all aspects of business sales and acquisitions relating to commercial properties
To succeed in this commercial solicitor job, you will need to be confident, committed and hardworking and able to demonstrate a successful approach alongside excellent attention to detail. You must be confident in taking matters forward using your initiative. You will also require:
- 3-5 years' PQE experience working at a reputable firm
- Previous commercial conveyancing experience
- Strong technical knowledge of the law
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Astute commercial awareness and an interest in business development.
In return for your expertise, you will receive a competitive salary DOE, and a great company benefits package. You will receive supportive leadership training in a flexible and entrepreneurial working environment. This solicitor job will provide you with the opportunity to play a critical role in the commercial property team, with the prospect of a long and rewarding career.
To find out more about this Commercial Property Solicitor job, contact us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.