Commercial property Solicitor 3PQE
My client is seeking a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their Chichester office. The firm offers a range of quality services to both businesses and individuals and prides itself on the personal service that it offers.
As part of the commercial property team you will be dealing with business sales, acquisitions and landlord and tenant matters. The caseload includes matters such as;
* Sales and purchases of commercial properties, both freehold & leasehold
* New leases
* Lease renewals & terminations
* New developments
* Overage agreements
* Option agreements
* Deeds of Easement
* Auction sales and purchases
* Lease extensions, enfranchisements & right to manage
* Property-based business sales e.g. public houses, post offices & petrol stations
* Secured lending
* Telecommunication mast licences and leases
If you are a Commercial Property Solicitor with upwards of 2PQE then please do apply as directed to discuss in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.