Salary dependant on experience
I am currently looking for a Conveyancing Assistant who has experience working within Residential Property.
The position would be based in Bradford and the company are looking to appoint someone new on a permanent basis to start immediately.
Available due to expansion and would be a great opportunity to join a company that can offer stability and an excellent working environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Copy and Audio Typing various legal correspondence for the department using Big Hand digital dictation
* Booking Travel and Accommodation
* Meeting and Greeting Clients
* Answering the telephone dealing with any enquiries
* Working on the case management system
* Inputting Data and Management of the database
* Support one fee earner and when required providing assistance across other departments
* Assisting with the conveyancing process
* Providing new quotations
* Making applications via the Land Registry Portal
* Assisting in preparing word documents such as leases
* General Administrative duties such as filing, faxing and printing
Key Skills Required
* Previous Residential Property Experience
* Flexible and happy to help out other departments when needed
* Good communication skills and able to represent the company in a professional manner
* Friendly and approachable
* Proficient in all Microsoft Packages
* A keen eye for detail and good organisation skills
* Fast accurate typing speed
Interviews are being held immediately.
Please apply now or contact Emma Gillard on 0113 308 8090 alternatively you can send your cv to email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.