Commercial Property Paralegal
Top Legal 500 Firm
My client, a large regional law firm are looking for a paralegal to join their Commercial Property team in the Watford area. This is a support role working alongside partners and solicitors across the Commercial Property team. The ideal candidate will have experience in property law, real estate, development work, plot work and general commercial property.
You will have a minimum of 6 months experience and ideally be LPC/CILEx qualified with a good degree (2:1). You will be working alongside partners, solicitors and assistants on a daily basis. You will have the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues, and demonstrate knowledge and understanding of property transactions and procedures
* Dealing with search requests for property transactions and collating the results
* Assisting fee earners under supervision in a range of tasks
* Completing legal forms including Land Registry and Stamp Duty Forms
* Preparing reports to clients
* Dealing with post completion formalities
* Typing, checking and preparing comparisons on lengthy documents in the firm's house style as required
The successful candidate will have a high degree of self-management, initiative and have a responsive and proactive approach.
What Happens Next
If the above resonates with you then follow the links and click apply. For more information please contact Fleur Neau-Gaterell on 01273 855020 or alternatively email at Fleur.Neaugaterell@search.co.uk
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.