Job Title: Legal Secretary - Commercial Property
Job Type: FTC - 1 year
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Salary: Up-to £25,000
Are you an experienced Commercial Property Legal Secretary? Are you looking for roles in and around Tunbridge Wells?
Search Consultancy are currently working with a firm based within Tunbridge Wells that are looking to recruit for a Legal Secretary to be based in the Commercial Property team, on a year fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will provide fee earners with high levels of administration support, allowing them to spend time on fee earning, management and other tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Diary Management
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, external suppliers and internal contacts on behalf of the business
- Audio and Copy Typing
- Arranging meetings, travel, social events and accommodation when required
- Production of management reports
- Minute taking
- Prepare and assist with meeting preparations, venue bookings, logistics, agenda drafting and publications
- Administrative duties included but not limited to phone cover and checking incoming post
- Support on producing and maintaining Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations and Microsoft Project plans when necessary
Skills & Experience;
- Recent Legal secretarial experience within a similar position.
- Strong organisation skills, with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Good IT Skills within all Microsoft packages; Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.