Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Commercial Property Legal Secretary - Fareham - £24k (DOE)
*** Full Time or Part Time ***
Provide comprehensive support for the Commercial Property team fee earners.
Effectively managing all essential tasks.
Assist in the personal organisation of fee earners using a computerised diary and task management system to ensure that no key dates, undertakings, deadlines, tasks and appointments are missed by the fee earner
Make appointments and book meeting rooms, refreshments, arrange travel and accommodation, etc. as required
Liaise with the post completions team to ensure that registrations and SDLTs are submitted on time
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Use the Land Registry Portal to obtain OCE, lodge OS1s and SIM searches etc an assist with the initial drafting of documents such as TR1s, Notices etc.
* Drafting completion statements and statement of accounts
* Type work as dictated or requested by the fee earner(s)
* Ensure files are ready to be archived (clear ledgers, no active undertakings or outstanding tasks and completion documents have been dealt with) before passing to the Central Support Unit to be closed
* Filing, both paper and electronic (to case manager system) and keeping same up to date
* Any other tasks that are required to support the team
* Experience within Commercial Property; using the Land Registry Portal, Companies House and drafting standard documents such as Contracts and TR1s.
* Excellent document production skills, including track changes, cross referencing, table of contents and can perform to house style
* Excellent organisational skills and is able to meet deadlines
* Experience of a case management system
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and excel Microsoft Excel
What you'll receive
* Competitive Salary
* An excellent opportunity within a well established, leading law firm
* + Other benefits
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.