Facilities Management & Building Services
Cardiff, Newport, Bridgend
up to £48,000 per annum
+ Comprehensive Package
£5250 CAR ALLOWANCE
***** A CHANCE TO JOIN A WELL RESPECTED, HIGHLY RANKED NATIONAL FACILITIES SERVICE PROVIDER - EXCELLENT CAREER PLATFORM, SOUGHT AFTER COMPANY!, ****
* Do you want to join a highly profitable and sought after FM provider?
* Do you want continuous progression in your career?
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial professional to join a Leading facilities service provider on a permanent basis. The role is for a Commercial Manager within FM on a prestigious Welsh Government Contract.
Reporting into the Divisional Commercial Director you will be responsible for Leading the commercial function on the Welsh Government contract. You will ensure the timely provision of accurate commercial reports and data and report to the board level.
* Ensure compliance and adherence of the project or sector team with the processes and procedures of the business.
* Develop a good understanding of the wider aspects of Health, Safety and Environmental law affecting a Facilities business.
* Have a full understanding of contracts and project delivery to ensure the very best commercial outcomes for the projects on which you work.
* Ensure the implementation of the requirements of Health Safety, Quality and Environmental procedures and conduct all duties in a manner consistent with these.
* Highly competent in the application of IT skills to financial problems and the production of project documentation.
* Maintain a wide knowledge of business systems to manage and present business information
* Make best use of knowledge management systems
* Use the CAFM platform to demonstrate our value to our clients.
* Act upon the Management Information available from our IT records to drive commercial improvement through the project.
* Develop awareness of wider business plan objectives
* Develop awareness of resources and capabilities available to assist Customers regarding the delivery of new opportunities
* Provide input and assist Divisional and Winning work teams to develop proposals to secure new opportunities
* Develop an understanding of the wider finance and property issues that may affect the Facilities business.
* Promote knowledge share and learning to develop an innovative team philosophy
* Be a lean management champion and constantly drive the project teams to look for better ways of delivering the service.
* Identify, manage, reduce and drive out unnecessary costs and inefficient activities
* Maximise cash flow through timely preparation of valuations, submission of invoices and receipt of payment
* Maintain a high level understanding of planning and programming to ensure accurate progress reporting
* Work with supply chain to promote and measure continuous improvement in terms of cost, quality and learning of all parties
* Anticipate and plans change in commercial resource within a project
* Establish and maintain accurate and robust reporting structures and monitor resources and costs to ensure that projects meet and / or exceed targets
* Develop comprehensive understanding of financial models including cashflow; turnover forecasts and project profit / loss statements
* Demonstrates and maintains a high level of commercial and technical knowledge and works closely with the delivery team to review techniques and solutions to meet business and customer needs
This company offer fantastic training development and boast a leading career path. The ideal Candidate for this Commercial manager position within FM will have:
A QS Degree or similar
Professional Membership in RICS or similar
Relevant Experience within a Facilities Commercial setting
If you think this sounds like something you would be interested please apply and speak with Tom Lilley from Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.