Facilities Management & Building Services
up to £55,000 per annum
+ Comprehensive Package
***** A CHANCE TO JOIN A WELL RESPECTED, HIGHLY RANKED NATIONAL FACILITIES SERVICE PROVIDER - EXCELLENT CAREER PLATFORM, SOUGHT AFTER COMPANY!, ****
* Do you want to join a highly profitable and sought after FM provider?
* Do you want continuous progression in your career?
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial professional to join a Leading facilities service provider on a permanent basis. The role is for a Commercial Manager within FM.
Details around the role:
* Manage existing contracts, reviewing and completing contract amendments and liaising with clients
* Manage all commercial procedures including change notices, utilities reconciliations, third party reconciliations, chargeable works and payment applications
* Manage cost value reports, supply chain processes, procurement and controls are in place to ensure compliance with company procedures
* Prepare bottom up budgets and monthly forecasting for a number of hard services contracts.
* Ensure the FM budgets are managed and controlled in strict accordance with the contract and achieve savings where possible.
* Manage the strategic risk, acting to acquire new customers and manage client relationships
* Ensure all services and facilities are available within the contract specifications to the most cost effective and efficient manner
Who are we looking for?
* Qualification in business administration, QS, finance or similar field desirable
* Successful work experience as a Commercial Manager or another relevant role
* Experience of working with PFI contracts is essential
* Knowledge of performance reporting and financial/ budgeting processes
* Experience of working with NEC and JTC contracts is an advantage although not essential
* Excellent commercial awareness coupled with a strategic mind-set
* Competent knowledge of IT packages
* Excellent organisational, presentation and interpersonal skills
* Excellent people management skills
* Ability to understand and work to the company values
If you think this sounds like something you would be interested please apply and speak with Tom Lilley from Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.