Commercial Manager - East London - FM
The Commercial manager will be responsible for the delivery of the budgeted financial performance, through the accurate analyse of processes and information. To provide exemplary commercial management of the Contract; developing, maintaining and controlling commercial processes in line with the companies FM management systems and procedures in conjunction with the Commercial and Finance Teams.
* Manage existing contracts, reviewing and completing contract amendments and liaising with clients
* Manage all commercial procedures including compensation events, early warning notices, chargeable works and payment applications
* Manage cost value reports, supply chain processes, procurement and controls are in place to ensure compliance with the companies procedures
* Manage the strategic risk, acting to acquire new customers and manage client relationships
* Ensure the FM budgets are managed and controlled in strict accordance with the contract and achieve savings where possible.
* Ensure all services and facilities are available within the contract specifications to the most cost effective and efficient manner
Knowledge and Experience:
* Qualification in business administration, QS, finance or similar field desirable
* Successful work experience as a Commercial Manager or another relevant role
* Experience of working with NEC3 contracts is essential
* Knowledge of performance reporting and financial/ budgeting processes
* Experience of working with PFI contracts is an advantage although not essential
* Excellent commercial awareness coupled with a strategic mind-set
* Competent knowledge of IT packages
* Excellent organisational, presentation and interpersonal skills
What do we offer?
In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.