£60,000 per annum
Car / Car Allowance
Local Authority & Education
***** A CHANCE TO JOIN A WELL RESPECTED, HIGHLY RANKED NATIONAL FACILITIES SERVICE PROVIDER - EXCELLENT CAREER PLATFORM, SOUGHT AFTER COMPANY!, ****
* Do you want to join a highly profitable and sought after FM provider?
* Do you want continuous progression in your career?
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial professional to join a Leading facilities service provider on a permanent basis. The role is for a Commercial Manager within FM on a Local Authority and Education contract and be based out of Watford.
As Commercial Manager you will be joining a new team within the business and work in partnership with LocatED who are associated with the Department for Education.
* Extensive knowledge and experience in all aspects of commercial management within the facilities management industry.
* Experience of the education sector would be helpful although by no means essential; experience across different property assets would be beneficial.
* Experience working with NEC3 Term Service Contracts, CEMAR contract administration software of Maximo CAFM system would be beneficial.
* Professional RICS membership desirable including candidates working towards the APC.
* Degree Qualified
What's in it for you?
* Working on landmark projects
* Learning and development / training ( Investors In People accreditation)
* Leadership scheme
* Empower programme (award winning)
* Support for professional accreditation RICS/ICE etc.
* Holiday entitlement (26 days)
* Health insurance included - can be upgraded to include partner / children
* Cycle to work scheme - up to £1000 over 1 year, free of tax and NI
* A whole suite of voluntary benefits ranging from discounted will writing services, mobile phone tariffs, health screening services, high street shopping vouchers, grocery and dining out discounts and holiday discounts.
* Pension contributions x% matched by the company. Variety of funds to select.
* Life assurance scheme
* Castor - share scheme - buy one get one free - pay over 1 year, free of tax and NI
* Lodge allowance
* Professional subscriptions RICS / ICE etc
* Stand out Make a Difference day - 1 paid day off work to make a contribution to a charitable cause, individual or project based.
If you feel this could be of interest please apply, we are looking to hold interviews early February 2020.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.