Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
over 1 year ago
Sector Commercial Manager
Local Authority & Education Sector
£69,000 + £5,500 Package
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Senior / Sector commercial manager to join an award winning national business. This company are a truly respected and trusted organisation; who are a leader in the FM & Building Services Industry.
I am recruiting for a Sector Commercial Manager to join this prestigious and well known business and the ideal candidate will be working as the Commercial Manager on the Local authority & Education sector.
You will report directly into the Commercial Director and Lead the commercial function and team within the local authority & Education sector. You will ensure the timely provision and accurate commercial reports and data to the business.
To be successful in this role you must be a Commercial orientated professional, and have commercial management experience with both PFI contracts and NEC3 Contracts.
This is a very diverse role and an important position within the business. This is a chance to carve out a successful and rewarding career with a leader in the industry.
You MUST have:
* A full understanding of TUPE and pension regulations and their impact on the business.
* A clear understanding of the issues associated with managing and running labour intensive projects.
* A high level of commercial and technical knowledge and work closely with the delivery team to review techniques and solutions to meet business
* Degree in Commercial Management or similar
* 10 years plus experience in commercial management roles in construction or facilities management roles
* Experience with PFI & NEC3 Contracts
I am keen to speak with potential candidates as soon as possible, so please get in touch and apply today
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.