Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
City of London, London
3 months ago
Commercial IT Lawyer
3 pqe +
Associate or senior associate
The Firm -
Internationally renowned IT Department of a top City law firm are looking to appoint a Commercial IT Lawyer, to act for clients who businesses centre on technology, brands and media.
The majority of the work is:
technology contracts - software development and licensing, systems supply and integration, hardware supply and maintenance arrangements;
* IT outsourcing - IT infrastructure, application development and support, networks & communications;
* business process outsourcing - projects such as finance and accounting, logistics and HRO and all aspects of offshoring;
* digital transformation - projects involving cloud computing, AI & machine learning, robotic process automation, blockchain, fintech, adtech and healthtech; and
* commercial work - general procurement, supply, distribution and joint ventures, including procurement in the public sector.
Good quality interesting work and flexibility to develop your own niche and a sensible work life balance.
They are diverse mix of inquisitive thinkers who are fascinated by the law surrounding clients' sector.
Many of their clients are international and this firm works with them crosses different jurisdictions.
They are looking for an associate/ senior associate to join the Commercial IT team, one who will specialise in IT and outsourcing work as well as other types of technology-based transactions and matters the team undertakes.
* The candidate should have:
* a strong academic background;
* at least around 3-5 years' solid experience of commercial IT transactions and outsourcing deals; and
* an interest in the issues and trends affecting the wider IT and technology sector.
If you would like to apply, please apply as directed.
For more information please contact Catherine Knowles on 0203 151 2151 or alternatively email Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.