Commercial Gas Engineer - South West Region (Swindon/Bath)
Competitive Basic Pay + Company Vehicle plus overtime and call out allowances
One of the UK's leading specialists in Heating Repairs, Maintenance and Installations are looking for experienced Commercial Gas Engineers in the South West region. As a result of current growth and expansion they are looking to recruit conscientious and enthusiastic Commercial Gas Engineers who have pride in producing work of the highest quality to complement their existing team.
On offer is a competitive salary package, plus the opportunity to work overtime. In addition with many longstanding contracts in the Swindon/Bath region, engineers can enjoy working without having to travel extensively outside this area.
This business highly values the contribution made by their engineers, as the face of the business and dealing with customers on a daily basis. As well as being fully qualified it is vital that people are enthusiastic and motivated to represent the business in the best possible light and communicate effectively to customers.
We are hoping to speak to Commercial Gas Engineers with the following qualifications:
TPCP1A, CODNCO1, CORT1, CIGA1, ICPN1.
To be considered for this opportunity to work for a leading Gas and FM contractor, please send your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role. .
- Minimum Qualifications required TPCP1A, CODNCO1, CORT1, CIGA1, ICPN1
- Proven extensive fault finding experience on a wide range of boilers
- Good understanding of electrical controls and circuits
- Plan and schedule work appropriately and keep to appointments
- Demonstrate an awareness of costing boiler parts to maximise financial performance of contract - Keep focused on achieving a high first time fix rate
- Monitor and reports on health and safety issues
- Proactive in sourcing parts as soon as possible at best price
- Driving License (Required)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.