Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer
A leading Facilities Management company have an immediate requirement for an experienced commercial gas engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a client facing mobile position covering from Central Belt including Edinburgh.
Contracts will include overseeing the building maintenance of various contracts including: retail, commercial office blocks, drinks industry and factories.
- Carry out planned, preventative and reactive maintenance
- Diagnose faults
- Monitor contractors on site
- Adhere to health & Safety
- Keep paper up to date
To be considered:
- Commercial tickets: COCN1, CODNCO1, CIGA1, CORT1, ICAE1, ICP1, TPCP1
- Domestic tickets: CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1,CPA1, HTR1
- Driving licence
- Previous maintenance experience within a commercial environment
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.