Senior Finance Assistant + CIMA Study Support
£25- £30k + Study Support
A superb opportunity for an experienced Senior Finance Assistant to join this superb business based in Leeds. An ideal opportunity for an ambitious College / University graduate or AAT qualified candidate striving to complete their CIMA studies and progress within a fast paced, rapidly growing business.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Producing sales and profit forecasts
* High level of analysis and insight into financial data
* Supporting the Finance Manager to generate accurate forecasts
* Updating and ensuring all data is captured on the system and up to date.
* Monitoring and reporting of market pricing
* Producing financial reports and trends
* Administration and communication of Finance updates
* Other adhoc duties expected of a Senior Finance Assistant
* Intermediate MS Excel skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong communication skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Eagerness to learn and can do attitude
* Advanced MS Excel
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.