Commercial Contracts - FTSE 250
Competitive Salary & Benefits
We have a brand new opportunity for an experienced, driven Commercial Contracts Manager in a leading financial services organisation based in central London. They are a well established international group whose reputation is held high both inside and outside They are proud to be recognised for their high standards this is consistent through their employees, their work ethic and the results seen in the services that they are able to offer.
As a contract manager you will benefit from a competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience) and a fantastic benefits package. The position has a fantastic trajectory for growth with a clear path in mind for your development. You will be in a great place to take on new responsibilities with amazing opportunities to further your skills.
Review alongside the Senior Contracts Manager and respective business unit of contractual matters with internal stakeholders; external clients and suppliers including:
* Maintenance of contract precedents and negotiations of Standard Terms of Business.
* Following agreed processes and controls associated with establishing new contracts or Terms of Business.
* Review alongside the respective business unit of contracts outside of agreed precedence.
* Review of all other contractual documents required by clients (such as Non-disclosure Agreements, Non-Reliance Agreements, Transfer of Data Agreements and Off-Shore Data Processing Agreements).
* Ensuring all contracts are signed by the relevant parties and copies are stored in electronic retrievable formats in existing databases.
* Standard contract management in support of evolving business requirements
The provision of support through contractual negotiations to the relevant division on all aspects of contractual matters:
* Supporting the business on Data Protection issues.
* Responsible for supporting the appropriate level of sign-off in respective business division
* Maintenance of client contract registers and regular reporting of contract based key performance indicators.
* Support in the compilation and completion of new business tenders including RFP's and ITT's.
* To support business unit proposition groups and to provide contract management support for all new products and service propositions.
* To help instil a culture of professionalism and effective business management throughout the business.
* Other work as may be required from time to time by the Senior Contracts Manager.
If you feel you have the technical ability and enthusiasm to match this amazing opportunity then do not hesitate to apply below!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.