Commercial Contracts Manager, FTSE 250 Organisation
We have a brand new opportunity for a Commercial Contract Manager to join a leading international organisation within their IT division with offices based just South of London in Reigate. They are a well established international group whose reputation is held high both inside and outside. They are proud to be recognised for their high standards, this is consistent through their employees, their work ethic and the results seen in the services that they are able to offer.
You will be working in a well established commercial/legal team with a fantastic network of supportive colleagues who all excel in their respective roles. Reporting into the Senior Contracts Manager with a dotted line to the Head of Legal provides a solid working relationship with links to the most senior legal staff in the IT business. The freedom to dictate the flow and pace of your work will enable to you optimise efficiency and enjoy your role to its fullest. An open relationship with your seniors will always be available for advice and guidance whenever necessary, and in equal parts they will trust you and allow you to manage your own workload independently.
Preferably you will bring to the team at least 3 years of commercial contract management experience, preferably in a professional services/IT environment. The skills you bring to the table will help you to deliver on the following responsibilities:
* You will be degree qualified, preferably from a legal or business discipline
* Excellent drafting and negotiating skills (terms and conditions and contract schedules) without separate legal support
* An excellent understanding of contract law and its application (in the context of commercial contracts)
* The ability to manage and interpret complex contracts
* The ability to manage and resolve contract disputes
* The ability to provide commercial / legal advice at all stages of the contract process
* Experience of developing product terms and collateral
* Experience of developing business processes
* Risk management skills
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Confident with the ability to lead and influence
If you feel you have the required and independent, self disciplined attitude to deliver in this challenging and rewarding role then please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.