Leading Facilities Management Company
FM & BUILDING SERVICES
£22,000 + Benefits
***** Do you want to join a Leading Integrated Facilities Management & Building Maintenance Company? ****
* Want to be recognised for how good you are and how hard you work?
* Do you want an exciting career platform and clear career structure?
An opportunity has arisen to join an award winning, Total Facilities Management services provider on a permanent basis. This opportunity for a hardworking candidate who is a quick learner to be based at the Head office in Watford and support the commercial team.
* Ordering of materials via COINS purchase ledger
* Processing purchase orders and delivery notes for supplier payments
* Reconcile purchase card transactions
* Prepare client quotations and maintain quotation registers
* Maintain and update commercial records as directed
* Identify any unnecessary costs and inefficient activities.
* Assist in the timely preparation of valuations, submissions of invoices and receipt of payment.
* Assist in the prompt preparation and settlement of final accounts, including variations, claims and disputes.
* Ordering and maintenance of consumable stock levels
* Process holiday, expenses and overtime claims as required
If you think this sounds like something you would be interested please apply and speak with Tom Lilley from Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.