Search Construction is looking to recruit a Commercial Auditor for a leading Construction Group based in Newcastle. They are involved in large scale construction projects, typically ranging in value from £5m - £30m.
As Commercial Auditor you will be responsible for undertaking commercial audits of projects being delivered by the business to establish whether project commercial reporting is accurate, relevant and realistic. You will also ensure that commercial activities within the business are being carried out in a consistent manner and in accordance with the companies commercial policy.
Where necessary you will report your audit findings to senior management and investigate further or continue to monitor the commercial performance and forecasts of projects.
Candidates should have the following:-
- Proven financial and / or commercial experience with a main contractor
- Quantity Surveying or Financial qualification
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for own work
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- IT literacy including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Email
- A valid driving licence
This role will involve regular travel with overnight stays away from home.
In return they are offering a highly competitive basic salary with car or car allowance, pension and healthcare.
To apply please call Richard Thorpe on 01383 745 309.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.