FM & BUILDING SERVICES
£23,000 + Benefits
***** Do you want to join a Leading Integrated Facilities Management & Building Maintenance Company? ****
* Want to be recognised for how good you are and how hard you work?
* Do you want an exciting career platform and clear career structure?
An opportunity has arisen to join an award winning, Total Facilities Management services provider on a permanent basis. This opportunity for an experienced Commercial assistant, someone who has experience dealing with sub contractors / Clients and has used COINS or similar systems.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
* Previous experience working in a Commercial Role.
* Previous experience dealing with Subcontractors/Suppliers
* Previous experience working in Construction/Facilities Management industry
* Previous experience raising and managing Purchase Orders
* Previous experience using software such as COINS and a CAFM system
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
If you think this sounds like something you would be interested please apply and speak with Tom Lilley from Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.