FM & BUILDING SERVICES
£22,000 per annum basic
***** Do you want to join a Leading Integrated Facilities Management & Building Maintenance Company? ****
* Are you experienced in setting technical standards for a FM provider?
* Want to be recognised for how good you are and how hard you work?
* Do you want an exciting career platform and clear career structure?
An opportunity has arisen to join an award winning, Total Facilities Management services provider on a permanent basis. This opportunity is for a Commercial Assistant who will offer support to the wider commercial team on a variety of education contracts
As Commercial Assistant you will offer maximum flexibility in supporting a Commercial Manager/Project Manager, or team of Managers across the full spectrum of commercial and administrative functions.
You will Develop a full knowledge of the companies commercial processes and procedures on projects and apply best practice and continuous improvement approach to maximise returns in terms of profit.
As Commercial Assistant you will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
* Ordering of materials via COINS purchase ledger
* Processing purchase orders and delivery notes for supplier payments
* Reconcile purchase card transactions
* Commercial review of Maximo assigning chargeable job status and costs to work orders
* Prepare client quotations and maintain quotation registers
* Maintain and update commercial records as directed
* Identify any unnecessary costs and inefficient activities.
* Assist in the timely preparation of valuations, submissions of invoices and receipt of payment.
* Assist in the prompt preparation and settlement of final accounts, including variations, claims and disputes.
* Make best use of knowledge management information systems. (Maximo, COINS.)
* Ordering and maintenance of consumable stock levels
* Process holiday, expenses and overtime claims as required
* Review Maximo reports and chase outstanding jobs as required
* Collating engineers reports and timesheets to assist service delivery
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified and have an ambition to develop a career within facilities management in a commercial capacity. You will have some Commercial or finance experience in an outsourcing or construction environment
If you think this sounds like something you would be interested please apply and speak with Tom Lilley from Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.