FM & BUILDING SERVICES
£24,000 to £26,000 per annum basic
***** Do you want to join a Leading Integrated Facilities Management & Building Maintenance Company? ****
* Are you experienced assisting with commercial and administrative functions within a FM environment?
* Want to be recognised for how good you are and how hard you work?
* Do you want an exciting career platform and clear career structure?
An opportunity has arisen to join an award winning, Total Facilities Management services provider on a permanent basis. This opportunity for an experienced Commercial assistant to be based in the companies Head office in Watford and provide both commercial and administrative support.
You will report into the Commercial Manager and Assist the commercial and operational team to comply with all Commercial and administration processes and procedures whilst ensuring a successful project outcome.
As commercial Assistant you will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
* Ordering of materials via COINS purchase ledger
* Processing purchase orders and delivery notes for supplier payments
* Reconcile purchase card transactions
* Commercial review of Maximo assigning chargeable job status and costs to work orders
* Prepare client quotations and maintain quotation registers
* Maintain and update commercial records as directed
* Identify any unnecessary costs and inefficient activities.
* Aid Procurement Manager procure goods and services
* Buy uniforms, tools
* Control department costs (excel)
* Assist in the timely preparation of valuations, submissions of invoices and receipt of payment.
* Assist in the prompt preparation and settlement of final accounts, including variations, claims and disputes.
* Make best use of knowledge management information systems. (Maximo, COINS.)
* Ordering and maintenance of consumable stock levels
* Process holiday, expenses and overtime claims as required
* Review Maximo reports and chase outstanding jobs as required
* Collating engineers reports and timesheets to assist service delivery
* Organising internal and external meetings, including TUPE one to ones
* Department travel coordinator
* Taking meeting minuets
* Data control
The ideal candidate will be experienced in using Coins system and the procurement of goods and services would be desired
If you think this sounds like something you would be interested please apply and speak with Tom Lilley from Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.