FM & BUILDING SERVICES
High Wycombe / New Bucks
£30,000 starting salary + £3,300 Car Allowance
***** Do you want to join a Leading Integrated Facilities Management & Building Maintenance Company? ****
* Do you want an exciting career platform and clear career structure?
An opportunity has arisen to join an award winning, Total Facilities Management services provider on a permanent basis. This opportunity is for a Commercial Assistant to support a Commercial Manager/Project Manager, or team of Managers across the full spectrum of commercial and administrative functions.
You will be reporting Senior Quantity Surveyor or Commercial Manager to assist the commercial team to comply with all Commercial processes and procedures whilst ensuring a successful project outcome.
You will develop a full knowledge of our commercial processes and procedures on projects and apply best practice and continuous improvement approach to maximise returns in terms of profit.
- Ordering of materials via COINS purchase ledger
- Processing purchase orders and delivery notes for supplier payments
- Reconcile purchase card transactions
- Commercial review of Maximo assigning chargeable job status and costs to work orders
- Prepare client quotations and maintain quotation registers
- Maintain and update commercial records as directed
- Identify any unnecessary costs and inefficient activities.
- Assist in the timely preparation of valuations, submissions of invoices and receipt of payment.
- Assist in the prompt preparation and settlement of final accounts, including variations, claims and disputes.
- Make best use of knowledge management information systems. (Maximo, COINS.)
- Ordering and maintenance of consumable stock levels
- Process holiday, expenses and overtime claims as required
- Review Maximo reports and chase outstanding jobs as required
- Collating engineers reports and timesheets to assist service delivery
Key experience needed:
* Health and safety experience
* FM contract admin, Commercial experience, project admin
What's in it for you?
* Holiday entitlement (26 days) + Bank Holidays
* Health insurance included
* Support for professional accreditation
* Empower programme (award winning)
* Learning and development / training (Investors In People accreditation)
* Castor Share Scheme ( Free of Tax and NI )
* Pension contributions matched by the company. Variety of funds to select.
* Cycle to work scheme
* Life assurance scheme
I am looking to arrange interviews asap. If you are interested please apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.