Property Damage Claims,
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading firm within their Property damage department.
You would either be a litigation executive or Solicitor whom has had previous experience of dealing with litigated matters and have the ability to handle a litigated caseload.
The client in return is offering the successful candidate to join a company whom promotes their employees internally and gives all its staff incentives to progress up the career ladder.
The successful candidate will;
* Be fully capable of running litigated caseload
* Ability to draft documentation in support of a claim.
* Understanding the importance of case reviews and justify actions to the client regarding appropriate course of action.
* Ability to have both good communication and negotiation skills.
* Capable of working amongst a team as well as individually.
The cases you will be involved in will be commercial and residential damage property cases on behalf of a UK leading household insurer client. As well as property you will also be dealing fittings on the public highway as well.
Should you feel up to this role then apply today. If however want to find out more about this role or any other roles available then please do get in touch via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.