Administrator - Redhill - £20,000
Our client; a leading telecommunications service provider in Redhill are looking for a Commercial Administrator to join their team.
* Raising requisitions for sub contract orders
* Checking clients systems to ensure all relevant documentation is uploaded in order to facilitate the speedy payment of valuations.
* Raising job numbers
* Compiling commercial packs of data from internal sources in order to assist the QS's in final account preparation.
* Logging of client PO's and accurate tracking of spend against PO cover - all clients.
* Liaison with internal departments on site issues as requested
* Issuing tenders when requested by Quantity Surveyors and logging and coordinating responses.
* Where required raising client's purchase orders in a timely manner to not hinder CTL invoicing.
* Excellent IT skills
* 5 GCSEs/'O' Levels or equivalent at grades A-C including English and Maths
* Excellent written and oral communication
* Good time management skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Take ownership of work
* Able to work with others effectively
* Efficient organisation skills, with a very high degree of accuracy and an ability to prioritise an often conflicting workload
* Good team player
* Willing to learn / adapt to the needs of the business / client
If you have all of the above skills and requirements please follow the link below and APPLY today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.