Commercial Account Handler
£25,000+ dependent on experience
I am pleased to be representing a prestigious Insurance Broker who are seeking an experienced Commercial Account Handler to join their Plymouth branch.
This is an office based role that will incorporate new business broking and existing client account management, meeting the companies high expectations of professionalism and service within their Commercial department.
As a Commercial Account Handler you be expected to:
* successfully broke new business enquiries and insurance renewals and provide a first class service to clients by fulfilling their insurance requirements.
* provide claims assistance when required, all within agreed timescales.
* build and maintain relationships with clients, insurers and other staff within the Company.
* To comply with any applicable service standards at all times, to ensure the best service is provided to clients.
* handle day to day queries from clients and act as point of contact.
* maintain accurate files and to ensure copies of correspondence and telephone notes are correctly recorded.
* provide insurers and underwriters with accurate information to ensure they can assess each risk correctly.
* provide support and technical assistance to Account Executive and other staff within the Company.
* liaise with colleagues to share information about the current insurance marketplace, and to assist them with any insurance queries.
The company offers a competitive basic salary of £25,000, however, the client can pay more dependent on the level of prior experience within Commercial Account Handler roles.
If you are interested to find out more about this Commercial Account Handler role, please do not hesitate to contact Sam Halliwell at Search Insurance Services for a confidential discussion
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.