Account Executive - Location: Cheshire - Salary: Up to £40,000
I am currently representing an Insurance Broker based in Cheshire who are looking to bring on a Account Executive to join their growing organisation.
You will be responsible for generating / building up and servicing a bank of new clients. Office back-up will also be available by way of Commercial Account Handlers.
The ideal candidate will have:
* 3+ years' experience handling all aspects of Commercial Insurance.
* Insurance Broking background of 3+ Years.
* An excellent knowledge of the UK general insurance market.
* Qualified by examination an advantage but not essential with a proven track record.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with new clients and maintain those relationships.
* Good existing relationships, although a proven commercial insurance sales track record is always considered. An existing bank of business to migrate immediately would be an advantage.
What we are also looking for in a candidate:
* A book of business that could transfer after restrictive covenant period is up.
* Able to work and generate leads independently and work as part of a team.
* The ability to secure New Business from a database provided by this brokerage and managed by the New Business Manager as well as their own endeavours.
* An enthusiastic, hard working, driven person looking to constantly push forward to attain targets
For more information on this role please contact Jack Burrows on 0161 835 8624 or send your CV to Jack.Burrows@search.co.uk
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.