up to £25'000 Plus a great commission structure
NO EVENINGS OR WEEKENDS! Free Parking
We are looking for a collections supervisor to run a contact centre just out of Sheffield city centre.
You must have supervisor or management experience A background in collections or banking would be ideal, however, someone with strong sales experience will also be considered.
You must be able to communicate well both verbally and written as you will be speaking with a variety of customers and will have experience within a customer focused, sales or collections role.
As a Collections Supervisor your main duties and responsibilities will be:
* Develop and maintain individual and team based performance
* Develop and monitor key performance indicators
* Assess telephone calls and systems for quality, compliance and effectiveness
* Lead performance improvement and personal development
* Provide formal and informal feedback as necessary
* Provide management support and collaboration to the company's clients
* Assist the operations manager with the day to day management of the collections team
The successful Telephone Negotiator will be:
* Well organised
* Efficient and assertive
* Ambitions and Driven
* Target driven
Must be able to pass Credit Check
You will work between 8am - 8pm Monday to Thursday, 9am - 5.30pm Friday
For further information about this role or any other roles please ring Sarah on 0114 349 2113
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.